Lil Funding: Lil Nouns in Guinness World Record

tlrd; Sponsor an Off-Road group of drivers who are aiming to make the world record of gathering 1000 Thar Jeeps in a single place.

Gang Of Thars: [GOT]is a group of people who go for off roading on weekly basis with around 50 cars avg. Images and pictures for the same can be seen on the link mentioned above. They’ve previously been on news as well for having a 15km long Rally for Independence Day on 15th August 2022. Around 100+ Thars joined the rally to celebrate the country’s 76th Independence Day and ended with a group party.

I ride cruiser but my best friend and his father are the unofficial representative of GOT group and I know they are planning to create a world record and have already gathered decent number of drivers for the same already. I think this would be an amazing opportunity for Nouns to be a part of something that will be written in history. From media coverage to millions of views, this rally would have all the attention when this will take place.
For starters I would like to propose we, as Nouns DAO host a Nouns theme rally for the next week or coming week where all participating vehicles would have Nouns stickers on them, followed by a ride and ending with Lunch/Dinner. Weekly around 50 vehicles participate and 100+ people who record the experience and post it on their social media.
I’ve already talked with my friend and the next weekend rally would be based on Nouns. I’m looking into the stickers only for now , no flags as of now since they will be a bit expensive for 50 flags each on a car. I’m organizing this unofficial Nouns Off-Road Ralley to spread the words about Nouns next week but nonetheless would love Nouns to officially host this as well.
(For next week’s Off Road I only plan to have stickers made on noun’s logo, hopefully if things go right it wont be expensive on my pocket along with some love and support from the community to keep me encouraged )

Budget: 1.5 ETH ( $2395)
Budget include Car Stickers for 50 Vehicles, 2 Lil Nouns Flag for Pilot/Safety Car and my bike and breakfast for 100+ drivers and guest.

Address: 0x300da191248a500b2174aeD992d6697BF97F9139
Location: 20 km Rally from road to the off roading grounds that are used for the same purpose + often used by BMW Motorrad competition.

Below are some images captured by the drivers themself, rest can be seen on their stories and individuals who record and share on their personal social media.

goog job, i think it is so COOL

1 Like

ty, this has potential for sure I know that.
You can follow the Gang Of Thar on insta and see their weekly drives

lmao is lil nouns discourse even active? o.O

1 Like

I don’t think so