(Archive) Lil Sisters: Lil Nounish Potted Plants

PROPOSAL: LIL NOUNISH POTTED PLANTS

TL;DR
Requesting for 3ETH to set up a Lil nounish pop up store; display and sale of Lil Nounish potted plants.

PROJECT OVERVIEW / WHY
The objective and inspiration for this project is the idea of exploring ways to proliferate Lil Noun branding and to reach out to non-crypto native users via lifestyle items thus; Lil Nounish potted plants were born.

Using 3D printing technology, pots will be designed in a nounish way that not only represent the brand but looks fun and functional. Lil nounish potted plants serve as a initiation, as the main goal is to create a series of Lil Nounish lifestyle items.

BUDGET / FUNDS BREAKDOWN

• Lil Nounish Pop-up Store (0.7ETH)
  • Pop-up Store Operation (0.3ETH)
  • Retro Funding (0.5ETH) + 1x Lil Noun
  • Production (1.5ETH)

ETH wallet address for funds: 0x698e1BE58D1eA7504b6A6Acb44e2F727C066d3A2

ETH wallet for 1x Lil Nouns:
0x5E876C81b1A6e341896120fC40478bE6B906539f

1. Lil Nounish Pop-up Store.
To set up a pop-up store at prime shopping location (Maker’s Market @ Esplanade); to display and sale of Lil Nounish potted plants.
Duration: 3 days (Fri, Sat & Sunday)

2. Pop-up Store Operation
To manage operation, promote Lil Nounish potted plants and explain Lil Nouns DAO/Lil Sister to visitors.
Duration: 3 days (Fri, Sat & Sunday)

3. Retro Funding
Retro funding for conceptualizing Lil Nounish pot design
Please view below on what’s being conceptualized.
Requesting for 1x Lil Noun for sample printing.

Design A: Dual Pot

Design B: Full print

Design C: Cube

Design C: Pineapple

4. Production
Manufacturing of 3D Lil Nounish pots, sourcing of succulent plants as well as packaging. #3D material will be biodegradable.
Total inventory count: Est 100-150 pieces

TIME-LINE
Once funds are received:

• Week 1: To secure location for Pop-up store with relevant party. Conceptualize Pop-up store outlook. Test print sample for all 4 pots design, rectify errors if any.
  • Week 2: Start manufacturing of all 4 pots design. Sourcing for succulent plants and packaging.
  • Week 3-4: Assemble of Lil Nounish potted plants. Product shot.
  • Week 5-4: Lil Nounish potted plants Pop-up store launch!

FURTHER INFORMATION
elle.elle#2046 on discord, if you’d like to DM and discuss more :slight_smile:

This proposal is also submitted under Lil Grants (3ETH), if both Lil grants and Lil sisters are passed, the pop up store will be extended over 2 weekends (6 days in total) + We will be donating 50 lil nounish potted plants to 5 different old folks home (10 lil nounish potted plants per old folks home).

5 Likes

Hi elle.elle,

I like this bridge between lifestyle products and creating interest amongst non-crypto native users.

Great designs! I particularly like the dual pot - I want one!

Would like to see the design of a tag or something like that to promote/ explain Lil Nouns DAO/ Lil Sisters in case you don’t get to talk to everyone, and for the ones in the old folks homes as visitors might be curious and have a look at a tag saying a bit more about it.

Looks great. Good luck with it!

CoachJo

Hi CoachJo,

Thanks for the support. Having a tag design incorporated with the pots might be a huge challenge, but what I have planned is to have packing designed to have lil nouns details on it, example a QR that bring people to lilnouns.wtf. A thank you note with lil nouns details will also be given with each pots.

Hi Elle,

I like your proposal and hope you get funded soon. However, I’m afraid the first-round funding by Lil sisters will support five proposals with 1 ETH.

Hi @KOME, thank you for the kind words and support.
I have actually submitted this proposal under prop.house round 6 instead, hoping to have your support there.

As a lady in this space, am super stoked that first round of Lil Sisters funding is LIVE! Saw the update and understand its 5ETH prize pool to fund 5 winner with 1ETH each, love that!

Will be submitting a prop which focus on eradicating period poverty in my home country Singapore. Hope to have your support there as well :heart:

1 Like

Count on me girl :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the support Queen :crown: @KOME