A lot of Lil Nouners join our community, it would be interesting for all of us to get to know each other. I’d like to pilot “Meet the Lil Nouners”, a podcast series that highlights the people in our community by getting to know their stories, how they joined Lil Nouns, what they have in mind for Lil Nouns etc.
- 4 podcast episodes,
- 4 written summaries of said episodes
- 4-6 snippets from said episodes to use as short form content for our socials.
3 ETH, and 1 Lil Noun
- Introduce Lil Nouners to the world and consequently, the Nouniverse
- Proliferate the meme by introducing the people in the community to those outside the community
- To hear from the people in the community about project updates, their latest proposals, etc. knowing what others are doing and how they are doing it encourages others to come up with ideas that align with Lil Nouns.
- I have prepared a sample script for the podcast: https://www.notion.so/Meet-the-Lil-Nouners-Sample-Script-b20e6d29d44e47b2a153b5dea4e0d3c3
- I have worked on a form that will help me gather basic information about my guests: https://airtable.com/shr0u9zbETKvIGyrB
- Website where podcast, and written summary can be viewed: https://meet-the-lil-nouners.super.site/
Here is a step-by-step plan for piloting 4 episodes:
- I reach out to potential guests and ask them to fill a form.
- See this Sample Podcast Script I prepared. Each episode will have that script.
- We will have an interview on Discord which will be recorded, edited, and uploaded.
- Each episode will be uploaded to this website along with a written summary of each episode.
- Week 1 – preparations: reaching out to guests, script writing, polishing up website, etc.
- Week 2 – recording episodes.
- Week 3 & 4 – editing recorded podcast episodes. writing summary for each episode.
- Week 5 & 6 – finalizing, and distribution.
In addition to seeing how it could be received by a larger public, this pilot will help me understand how and where to establish proper working methods to create a timely drop of each episode. For now, i aim to create all at once, and distribute all at once. but once this pilot proves to be successful, i will design and adhere to a work timeline.
This pilot will also help me see how much time I will need to dedicate to create a long-term series of podcast episodes in a consistent manner.
The distribution channels for the podcast will be:
- The podcast channels (Apple, Spotify, etc.)
The website/blog (a simple page, for now) hosts:
- podcast episodes
- episode summaries
- The Lil Nouns Twitter page where snippets, and threads will be shared
- Meet the Lil Nouners Twitter account (?)
- The Lil Nouns Instagram page
- Lil Nouns newsletter. The newsletter could include links to each episodes or simply the written summaries.