RETRO FUNDING: Nouns and Lil Nouns Chinese podcast

I run a Chinese Podcast, Web3 Dokodemo Door, with my co-host Liumu that explores and shares our new findings in Web3.

We are super excited to become Lil Nouners in August! And We were thrilled to start a Lil Nouns sub-series in our Podcast. Now there’re 3 episodes of our podcast in this series aiming to target newcomers to break the language barrier for the Chinese community; talking about what is Nouns and Lil Nouns, CC0, interesting proposals and other DAO/NFT-related topics.

As Chinese, especially mandarin(also I can speak Cantonese, maybe we can start a Cantonese version), is a widely used language and more Chinese communities are getting into the space; I feel it would be beneficial if we have a podcast in our native mother tongue for them to understand Noun/Lil Noun better and easier.

The Podcasts have already been posted on Spotify, Apple Podcast and the Xiaoyuzhou App(one of the most popular podcast platforms in China)

Now, we have published 3 episodes:

EP01 is about ‘What is CC0’ . As Nouns is one of the first CC0 NFT initiatives, we first talked with a CC0 enthusiast and Strxngers’s co-founder, Frank, about the concept and examples of CC0.

EP02

We talked about Nouns’ background and gave some basic information,(i.e auction way, art aspect, governance, current date from Dune) after doing desk research, like scanning through Punk4156’s Twitter post, listening to some related podcasts in English(bankless, Delphi digital), etc.

EP03

We invited Karl, an active Nouns builder in Singapore to share his Nouns journey from the beach clean-up, a public welfare activity to his recent goal of organizing a brilliant and self-sustain Nouns Carnival in Singapore.

His story is really inspiring, and we hope more Nouners in China and Singapore can take action to build a better Nouns community.

The new episodes are coming…

@al409.eth If we may, would like to request to be awarded retro funding of 1ETH.

5 Likes

So cool,I know Lilnouns from “Web3 Dokodemo Door”.In China, there are few channels to find out about Lilouns,and NFT/DAO/Web3,When I heard about the blog, it opened up a new world. It was very interesting!Thankyou!

1 Like

I am a loyal listener to this podcast and she brings us a lot of valuable information to spread.

1 Like

Hello to all et