Items IRL or Digital for milestones

General idea is to have something that compounds for owners. goal is to drive value to long term holders. and or WHY should i buy now vs later if they auction FOREVER.

we have given ut a POAP for 1k (thanks greta). and another for 3k (thanks sub).

I am looking to 1 retroactively add a 2k. AND continue this on in a scheduled manner going forward.

My initial thinking is per unique wallet AND will need to be claimed.

we can airdrop tokens or use wallet address. (whichever is easier) and leave open for 2 months past each date. after that tokens can be either pulled back (i know a guy who can do this) or we simply remove the site.

My first 2 items would be a tshirt similar to below for 2k and a hat for 4k

alternating POAP with item and or having items that have NFT linked to them could be very cool.

I am currently working on sourcing and pricing.

ANY AND ALL FEEDBACK ARE WELCOME!!

per pxlmnml

maybe something like:
1k your choice of hoodie or t/hat/socks (hoodie and bundles of whatever only for 1k)
2k choose 2, t/hat/socks - exclusive design, could just have number on it like β€œ2k” as part of design or special colors
3+k choose 1 t/hat/socks - exclusive design, could just have number on it like β€œ2k” as part of design or special colors per k?

not trying to bump up costs just making it more special to be early, but understand you want to incentivize further sales

if we token gate the site, all the campaigns and such can be a part of the embedded logic, don’t have to pull back tokens. could make the tokens an image of the type of merch rewards you could claim, similar to wagmi club, and these tokens would have their own intrinsic value. can airdrop to wallets in each group.
just ideas!

I have co-opted your discourse thread to continue this discussion. love the ideas. consider this one DED from here on out. I am planning on it being a bolt on t your store. no need to improve upon perfection :wink:

1 Like

I intend to bring a finalized version of below to chain shortly.

DIGITAL MILESTONES