Lil Nouns 4 Charity Prop Submission

Hi Lil Nouners,

I’ve created this topic in regard to my current prop submission. I would love any/all feedback and open to any questions. Thank you in advance for your time.

Daily Lil Noun auctions to support charity

Project details:

A daily auction forever with funds being distributed to a well known and established non profit such as World Wildlife Foundation or Charity Water (who are open for discussion regarding this project).

A DAO would be formed with 80% of funding going to the charity. Unfortunately with most charitable donations only a small amount actually gets in the hands of the charity. Full transparency on the blockchain is one of the key benefits to giving with crypto and there are many more. 5% would go to the Lil Nouns treasury and the rest would go into a treasury to secure Lil Nouns and set up collaborations with other charitable organizations. New head traits would be created to represent the targeted charity.

Roadmap:

It would be great to have this up and running by Giving Tuesday (November 29th) but if not…I see no reason why it would take longer than a couple of weeks.

If lucky enough to get the chance to prove/put forth this project by winning this prop; the 1 ETH would be used towards setting up a DAO with Nouns builder, new traits to be created, and website.

Team:

Anonymous but please feel free to contact me with any questions, feedback, etc.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NounsCare_ (brand new, any support here would be greatly appreciated).

Discord: GeObts_#8822

1 Like

I think this is a good idea and should be discussed.

1 Like