Nounish Raffles and Contests

KILL IT < STRIP IT < FUND IT

only still posting since it is an already self funded retro project.

thanks for taking a look.

FULL DETAILS : Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

TLDR:

Nounish Raffles will be creating fun raffle / contest media across social platforms.

Goal is to have it seem seamless and bring new and old people deeper into the nuns ecosystem. Our wish is t have it happen organically if possible and not seem to PUSH the raffles in a way that devalues the ecosystem or specific NFT’s.

Part of this is to try to find that rhythm

FUNDING Requested:

TOTAL TOTAL (Retro plus Funding) FUNDING REQUEST: 3.73207

1.64207 to sqx10.eth
.65 to jfirer.eth
.19 to al409.eth
1.25 to nounsihraffles.eth

(see doc for details)

1 Like

always was a fan of the idea of supporting our fellow nounish communities. This could be a lot of fun!

1 Like

I spelled nounishraffles.eth wrong in post above . will edit when i can. currently in slow mode.

1 Like

in our continue to move forward we have purchased a Diamond Head Lil for the face of the Social Accounts:

1 Like

1 Like

end of meme contest

packages going out today.

Transaction sending remaining items in the wallet I was using to the nounishraffles.eth wallet.

12 items in total.

Below is the final tweet … and the MEME contest is closed!

This is complete and I believe the engagement is as hi. We can take the future grant to prop house, but is retro going to be funded? I funded the giveaway and the purchase of lil for wallet of nounish raffles.eth myself. And plan on continuing with jfirer.

Unsure why this is not on the small grants tracker.

Nvm. See I need to resubmit.

What is your project in 100 characters or less

A twtr account to bring nounish community solidarity through constant engagement. Raffles and contests with nounish NFT as prizes.

What’s the biggest way this will benefit Lil Nouns DAO?

Eyeballs on constant twtr engagement.

What stage is the project in it’s lifecycle?

• Partially complete
    Meme contest complete. Some nounish raffles complete. Goal is for this to be an ongoing initiative.

What have you done so far? (if applicable, provide a link to a working demo)

@nounishraffles by jfirer
@legmanlil by @sqx10

High-Level Plan - Roadmap/Key Deliverables

1 raffle per week.
2 contests per month.

Who is the team delivering this project?

SQX jfirer.

What experience qualifies you to deliver on this project?

Twtr warrior. Have past experience in contests and raffles on twtr from previous communities. Slacker duck pond.

How much ETH are you asking for? Provide a cost breakdown.

See initial Post for breakdown. Only difference is I have since purchased. The lil and it now resides in the nounishraffles.eth wallet. (.25 from future funding to sqx10)

Will you require additional funding after this?

• Yes , In the above requested funding, we anticipate can last at min 1 month. Past that, proof of coolness will be decided through prophouse or on chain by community if value is there.

Have you received/requested funding for this idea elsewhere?

• No